Our Passion Is to Give the Gift of Sound
We are so grateful to our patients for your generous support and patronage of South Bay Hearing over the past 20 years. Because you continue to choose us for your Torrance, CA, hearing care, you provide us with the opportunity to give back to our community and beyond with the gift we know best: the joy of hearing.
How We Serve Our Local Torrance Community
South Bay Hearing is proud to share our knowledge and skills in multiple ways in our local community. We work to provide hearing aids and hearing rehabilitation to individuals who could not otherwise afford the care they need through our commitment to the following local charities and organizations:
- The Hearing Loss Association of America Walk for Hearing
- The Little Company of Mary Hospital Foundation
- The Roaring 90’s Senior Club
- The Canterbury Senior Living Community
- The Ms. Senior Orange County Pageant
Our vision is to restore color and happiness into the gray world of those with reduced resources who have lost the ability to hear.